postChristian: What's Left? Can We Fix It? Do We Care?

postChristian: What's Left? Can We Fix It? Do We Care? - Christian Piatt Received this through GoodReads First Reads Giveaway.

This is a rather interesting story about how not only how he viewed Christianity, especially for how he believes, but how in many ways, more than Christians want to admit, Christianity has not changed, but the interpretation changed. I found it fascinating not only how he adapted to his interpretation, but also how he had to change himself. He makes many good points about how Christians "talk" about Jesus and their faith, but not follow through with their actions.

His findings and writing brings so much truth and helps bring those who are questioning help bring their faith into these hard times in which Christianity is coming under such scrutiny. For me who is fascinated, but also questioning to some degree, found this quite helpful and found that it's almost like you are having a one-on-one conversation with him. Especially about how I too had lots of fear on things instead of enjoying life.

While this is good, I found it difficult at times to get past as it was a bit too dry for my tastes.